My name is Ahmed Salah, inpatient pharmacist and freelance medical translator. I interested in translation because of two things: first one, I love reading fiction and non-fiction books translated into Arabic. Second one, my study during faculty was in English, and after I graduated, I studied german and spanish because I believe that languages enlighten your mind and make you recognize different cultures.
So, I made a decision to become a medical translator to integrate my scientific skills and linguistic skills into one job.
- Bsc of Pharmaceutical Science Faculty of Pharmacy Alexandria University 2009.
- Medical translation program at Ibn Sina Academy (March 2022).
- Machine Translation Post-Editing (RWS, April 2022).
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) (Udemy June 2022).
- Ted translation 2019-2020.
- Noon Scientific Group from May 2022.